White Geneinno Titan Underwater Drone at 2018 CES

Eternal Angler

Administrator
white-underwater-drone-geneinno-titan.jpg

I must say out of all the underwater drones I've seen on the market, I have to say the Geneinno T1 looks the most bad ass. Here's a white/blue color schemed Titan from CES Show from 2018. Quite a change in look without the orange and black, I definitely still prefer the orange and black scheme, as this might attract the musky out on Lake St. Clair. Well hell, 😆, orange and black might do the same thing with musky as well, as that's a popular color on some musky lures. Either way I think black and orange is much more subtle. Geneinno must of just did this color scheme for the first prototype...

But ya know... Looking bad ass, doesn't always translate to being the most stable and hydrodynamic drone in the water. I think after viewing through a ton of videos on Facebook and YouTube, I think the Gladius Mini seems to take the award for the most stable drone on the market for filming. But hey, I didn't buy the underwater drone just to film, but also find fishing lures and pick them off of the bottom. So for me, I factored that in as well. And I also thought to myself, with GoPro's new Hypersmooth 2.0 features for stabilization, it wouldn't be too hard to attach a GoPro 8 to the Geneinno Titan.

I could see many drone owners attaching GoPros to their underwater ROVs once we see more videos popping up on YouTube. But hey, just a prediction of mine. Not everyone has an extra $400 bucks to throw down on a GoPro. I have two GoPro 5 Blacks already with a stabilization mode, it's nowhere near as good as the 7 or 8, but it may help get better footage.

I almost picked up a GoPro 8 on Black Friday, since everyone was selling them for $349 a pop, but I ended up getting a DJI Mavic Mini instead. I'm sure as the GoPro 8 hits the $300 price point, I may eventually pick it up. But so far still very happy with my GoPro 5 Blacks believe it or not.

What would be really cool, is to see what a 360 degree view would look on an underwater drone like the Geneinno Titan with the GoPro Max, now we're talking!!!

I already have a lot of great ideas yet I haven't even received shipment of the underwater drone yet, very exciting times.

Anyways, here's the original post of the white underwater drone on Geneinno's official forum.

Since 2013, GENEINNO has been actively developing specializing in the field of underwater. From AI robots to underwater drones, GENEINNO has always attracted its fans. The current lineup of underwater drone camera “POSEIDON1” is a product that has helped many snorkeling enthusiasts explore the sea. In addition, at this CES2018, a new product TITAN is also on display. GENEINNO wants to make effective use of valuable resources in the water using modern technology.

TITAN will be equipped with a 4K camera and can handle water depths up to 150 meters, which will overwhelm what you see. Six thrusters provide more powerful thrust, and four LED lights shine brightly in the water. In addition to this, more features of Titan will be found at the 2018 CES.

Many consumers, including fans who have experienced GENEINNO technology, are waiting for the demonstration of this submersible camera. It can be connected to any device and is ideal for underwater use, and it's sure to marvel at what you see, even with a full HD camera that can record and stream 4K video.

Translation of the post.