Fishing Net for Fifish V6 Underwater Drone

Eternal Angler

Administrator
underwater-drone-fifish-V6-fishing-net.jpg

I'm absolutely blown away with the new attachment tools QYSEA has come out with for the Fifish V6 underwater drone in such a short period of time. QYSEA really strives for innovation, which is a quality love in an underwater drone company. They came out with a GoPro camera mount, flashlight mount, dozer, and even a shovel. But what really caught my eye is this unique fishing net. lol Could you imagine going down to the bottom and maybe catching some minnows or even crayfish for fishing bait. Or maybe just trying to catch a a largemouth bass in general, I wonder what would happen 🤣. It would probably be like a war between the Fifish V6 and the bass. I suspect the DNR in each state might have to develop new regulations just for underwater drones, like even if you use a drone to catch fish, you still have to buy a fishing license. Gets pretty deep when you think about it?

I just hope they don't turn it into what they've done with the aerial drone, where you need a part 107 commercial license to upload and monetize drone videos on YouTube. I think that's ridiculous, first off, not everyone runs their youtube channel as a business! And you don't need a business license to make money from adsense. Things need to change with that, as I don't think it's fair.

I wonder what other things you'll be able to catch or scoop up in this fishing net. How about just pollution in general? Random plastics that float around and pollute our water ways, it would be cool if one day there was automated drones in our waters that did this autonomously, some food for though. Have you see the movie Transcendence with Johnny Depp? The part where the nano tech bugs are cleaning lakes and rivers? Underwater drones could very well be the technology we need to have a future on this planet.

Or our demise if weaponized! :oops: We'll see where the technology takes us, some genius minds are already saying singularity or bust.