Brightest Tablet for Sunny Days using Fifish V6 Underwater Drone?

Eternal Angler

Administrator
tripletek-pro-tablet-fifish-v6-underwater-drone.jpg

It was recommended by one member in the Underwater Drones, ROV, Scooter Facebook Group that the Tripletek Pro tablet is one of the best brightest tablet to use on those really sunny days when controlling the Fifish V6 underwater drone. Ya know here in the states everyone always buys an Apple Ipad, but is this the type of weak LCD screen you want controlling your Fifish V6 underwater drone? Maybe not, since the Tripletek Pro tablet has 1200 nits of screen brightness, making it a game changer for those really sunny days.

I know from experience, every time I go out for a dive, I have to use a blanket over my head in order to see the fish in a distance on my Apple Ipad tablet. Simple and easy way to cut out the sun glare, but then again, when I'm using my Chasing M2 out on the boat, I get worried about boats buzzing bye and cutting my tether with their props. Just something to think about, you can always buy a quality sun visor instead, but then again, if the wind hits the visor, it may blow around your controller on those windy days making controlling your underwater drone very unsteady. A lot to think about...

Considering have a brighter LCD screen on the Tripletek Pro could definitely drain the battery inside the tablet, having a powerbank constantly hooked up to your tablet is a must. Everytime I using my Chasing M2 I have an Anker Powerbank taped up underneath my controller, running the usb cord to my tablet at all times. Anker is one of the more premiere brands of powerbanks on the market.

Then there's the option of using DJI VR Goggles or using a custom VR Headset that allows you to slide in your cell phone.

underwater-drone-brightest-tablet-sunny-days.jpg

Last edited:

sentell1

View attachment 832

It was recommended by one member in the Underwater Drones, ROV, Scooter Facebook Group that the Tripletek Pro tablet is one of the best brightest tablet to use on those really sunny days when controlling the Fifish V6 underwater drone. Ya know here in the states everyone always buys an Apple Ipad, but is this the type of weak LCD screen you want controlling your Fifish V6 underwater drone? Maybe not, since the Tripletek Pro tablet has 1200 nits of screen brightness, making it a game changer for those really sunny days.

I know from experience, every time I go out for a dive, I have to use a blanket over my head in order to see the fish in a distance on my Apple Ipad tablet. Simple and easy way to cut out the sun glare, but then again, when I'm using my Chasing M2 out on the boat, I get worried about boats buzzing bye and cutting my tether with their props. Just something to think about, you can always buy a quality sun visor instead, but then again, if the wind hits the visor, it may blow around your controller on those windy days making controlling your underwater drone very unsteady. A lot to think about...

Considering have a brighter LCD screen on the Tripletek Pro could definitely drain the battery inside the tablet, having a powerbank constantly hooked up to your tablet is a must. Everytime I using my Chasing M2 I have an Anker Powerbank taped up underneath my controller, running the usb cord to my tablet at all times. Anker is one of the more premiere brands of powerbanks on the market.

Then there's the option of using DJI VR Goggles or using a custom VR Headset that allows you to slide in your cell phone.
Are you able to use the Fifish app and control functions on the tripletec tablet without activating another Sim card on a wireless account? I really don't need another phone bill😁. Also the VR goggles that came with my Fifish expert are not to be bragged on. They cannot be adjusted to avoid double vision. Are there other goggles you have found that will work with the app?

Eternal Angler

Administrator
I can't say anything about the Fifish app because I never used it, but I'm thinking of purchasing an Expert soon, so I could let ya know in the future.

I wouldn't bother with Goggles, just buy the Hoodman Aviator, it actually feels like you're wearing VR goggles anyways. A sun hood like this is better too, because if a boat is approaching and worried about them running over your tether, you can look up really quickly, rather than fumbling around with removing VR goggles.