Autopilot under the water.

DaveM

In an email I received from my Fifish V6 provider he stated "
Update the software. After updating you will have the new function: autopilot under the water." Has anyone heard of this new function?

DaveM

I eventually found out, it's similar to waypoints where you can pre program distance and direction.

Eternal Angler

Administrator
Yeah it seems QYSEA is striving in app software, I saw in this article about this active distance lock feature that allows the V6+ to lock its position from an object it's inspecting without being adversely affected or knocked off course by tides, currents or turbulence. I could use that feature for ice fishing or just bobber fishing, perch rig or whatever rig I plan on using as live bait to catch fish. Or if I plan to film fish in the river...

I tried the Geneinno Titan to try filming my lure ice fishing a week ago out on the main lake of Lake St. Clair, didn't work to well. Geneinno will lock itself in the water column, but then it tends to slightly turn to the right or left depending on the current. I was constantly using the joystick to keep it centered on my lure. Anyways, I plan on selling my Titan, preparing for that Chasing M2 coming out. If QYSEA can find a way to stabilize the V6 or V6+ better, I may consider purchasing the one of the two Fifishes again, I suspect the W6 will be out of my price range.

That autopilot mode sounds neat! Crazy how many features are starting to role out for these drones, yet we're still just in the infant stage of this technology.