T1 Pro Underwater Drone Attachments & Modifications

Eternal Angler

Administrator
The new attachments for the Geneinno T1 Pro has definitely taken this underwater drone to the next level for commercial purposes and just innovation in general! Now a good question is how well do each of these attachments work? Only way is to try them out, but I don't think you'll be seeing reviews any time soon when the Omni Scan Sonar costs upwards of five figures, which is 4x times the actual price of the T1 Pro... Is this kind of weird to see, that the modifications cost more than the actual underwater drone itself? Possibly so... For this type of hobby, the only attachment that seems to be affordable for us consumers is the external camera, lateral thruster, laser scaler and of course the gripper. Water detector ain't affordable either!

As the technology improves, I'm sure the prices will come down, but not so sure it was smart for Geninno to go with sonar that costs 4x the actual price of the drone itself. There's gotta be a cheaper option somewhere else, remind you they did say that the T1 Pro does support third party sonar, but needs to be customized. I know in the fishing industry, we have those portable Deeper Sonar Balls you can cast out with your fishing rod, those are very affordable!

Maybe someone within the commercial sector may buy that sonar attachment for the T1 Pro, but highly doubtful anyone in the consumer field. Shucks, I had my hopes up until I saw the whopping price 😭 I have to say though, it's still pretty neat to see all these attachments and modifications for an affordable underwater drone such as the T1 Pro, gives ya an idea on what's to come! So stay tuned...

t1-pro-underwater-drone-attachments-modifications.jpg