QYSEA Zen1 Cinematic Underwater ROV for Professional Filming

Eternal Angler

Administrator
Lookes like QYSEA will be raising the bar in professional filming underwater and stability, they have this new commercial ROV to their lineup called the Zen1, it can do lateral movement, forward and backward movement, pan, tilt, and rotate. All while being able to film in smooth 1080p at 60 frames per second.

qysea-zen1-underwater-rov-professional-filming-video.jpg

What really caught my eye, is the battery compartment which allows up to three batteries and quick battery, unbelievable! I'm not looking forward to seeing the price since this is a commercial underwater drone, however, this gives me some confidence that QYSEA will be a leader in both commercial ROV underwater drones and consumer drones. As they improve in the industrial section, they'll be taking their knowledge and brilliance using it in the consumer sector, something to consider if you were looking to purchase the new Fifish V6S.

I really thought Chasing was kind to have a hold in the consumer sector for a long time, now I might not be so sure, a lot more going on at QYSEA than I thought, pretty darn neat.
qysea-zen1-battery-compartment.jpg

360 Degrees of Freedom
qysea-zen1-360-degrees-rov.jpg

Zen1 Smartphone App Interface with professional camera settings
qysea-zen1-rov-smartphone-app-interface.jpg

Modular design
qysea-zen1-modular-design.jpg

CoralHeads

This is an interesting looking ROV, I just requested information on it. Such as price and what camera housing I can use in it.