Replacement Chasing M2 Battery Clip / Locking Part

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eternal Angler

Administrator
So Dale over at BlueskiesDroneShop.com really went out of his way to recover some battery clips for my Chasing M2 just after they moved, total props man, so I don't have to pay an arm and leg for shipping from China through Chasing Innovations themselves and also having to wait a whole month to get here in Michigan. I know a lot of small businesses are going through a lot during the pandemic to stay afloat!

Far as I know, Blueskies is the only underwater drone business that has a link to this particular part at their online shop, link down below.

Blue Skies
Urban Drones

Dale only charged me $8 for shipping through emailing them, he can setup a custom invoice through their online shop, if you used the checkout through their shop they do charge $20 for shipping, which tends to be for the larger parts they sell. No harm in emailing them for a cheaper shipping price for a tiny part such as the plastic battery clip!

Eva Wellbots.com is currently checking their warehouse to see if they have any of these parts in stock.

I also talked to Alex from UrbanDrones.com, said he's planning to order a whole bunch of these battery clips for his costumers just in case their clip breaks like mine.

Anyways, now that's communication, working together!

chasing-m2-battery-clip.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.