Price on Chasing M2 200m Tether Bundle

Eternal Angler

Administrator
chasing-m2-underwater-drone-price.jpg

This is the first pricing I've seen on a website, $4049 CAD on DroneExperts.com, which translates to $2907.23 USD. Which isn't bad I think, considering all the new features on the Chasing M2 which included lateral movement, replaceable batteries, removable sd card, a port for a claw or robotic arm and other add-on features. It's just a few hundred dollars shy of the Geneinno T1 when it was first released, which at the time was known for being a more premium underwater drone that had a claw and longer battery time.

Question is, will chasing innovations still be able to start selling the underwater drone on the targeted release date, which I think was May 1st. It's hard to say, I know many of the factories over in China are still open. Reading these two articles, this one hear on what lengths China factories go to fend off the virus, and this other one here on the second wave.

So it is possible that Chasing still might be able to sell these at the targeted release date... I think it's very likely that they already have quite a few of these in stock over in the States, from what I heard a few months ago they are just working on tweaking the software, to get out bugs and some of those jitters/shakes I've seen where the drone changes from movements.

Eternal Angler

Administrator
I think they had just changed it back to request a quote not too long ago, I went over to that site recently as well, it used to have a price tag I should of taken a screen shot.