Official Specs of Chasing M2 Underwater Drone

Eternal Angler

Administrator
chasing-m2-underwater-drone-specs.jpg

I have been working on my YouTube channel lately amongst other things with the coronavirus pandemic going on, but I see Chasing Innovations has finally updated their website to include much more updated specs of the Chasing M2 along with a closeup video of all the features, so be sure to go over there and check it out. The photo of the M2 with the claw looks very neat! I think this is going to get a lot of hobbyists quite excited about it's release, which the pre-sale will start next month in May.
  • 8 Vectored-Thrusters Layout, OMNI movement - ROV 5KG 11.02 lbs Alloy Aluminum compact body, Single person operation, with quick deployment under 3 minutes.
  • Swappable Battery - Swappable Battery - 99WH high capacity lithium battery (2-4 hours dive time) CHASING's replaceable battery will make your operation time unlimited.
  • 3 Knots Speed, 100 Meters Depth Rating, 200 Meters Radius - M2's speed can allow you to move locations quickly.Diving up to 330 ft will allow adventures at the deepest depths.
  • 4K+EIS Image, Stabilization - M2 offers 4K and 1080p video and 12 megapixel photos. EIS anti video-shake feature, with 4000 lumen LED lights to capture underwater details. Depth, temperature, and other parameters can be recorded at the same time.
  • Sophisticated Attachments - GoPro attachments, external LED lights, laser scaler and multiple sensors. Design for many different industry needs.
  • Integrate GPS enables Auto-Return - ROV integrated GPS module can determine locations floating on the surface of the water and M2 offers auto-return function.
  • Anti-Stuck Motor
  • Removable SD Memory Card, Download Anytime and Anywhere - The SD memory card is removable, and users can choose SD cards of different capacities, up to 256G.
  • Precision Hovering Operation
  • 2000 Lumens Lights (x2)
  • F2.0 Aperture
User Friendly Interaction
  • Live broadcast
  • Social media sharing
  • HDMI output
  • Time-reducing photography
  • Taking photos while recording video
  • Quick editing features
Aquaculture Inspection
aquaculture-inspection-rov-underwater-drone.png