New Stock Photo of Fifish V6s with Robotic Arm

Eternal Angler

Administrator
banner_bg.jpg

ddd.jpg

Looks like QYSEA has been busy, I was starting to doubt this company a little with a few complaints on their Facebook Group, but wow, the upgrade to their website and new models like the Fifish V6s looks incredible.

What catches my eye is the new robotic arm, which looks very heavy duty and pretty well designed. There seems to be two floating devices next to it for better buoyancy I would assume? Maybe I'm wrong, but this was the problem with the robotic arm on the Geneinno Titan T1. When you attached the claw, it would lean forward too much, screwing up the navigating abilities. Someone posted taping foam midway on the arm to increase buoyancy and balance things out. However, the robotic arm for the Fifish V6s looks a lot shorter, so it may not have this problem.

Also a 60% increase in battery capacity! Are you psyched or what? This definitely gets me pretty hyped for the future, pretty incredible. The next step will be for someone to finally buy one and report on the forum or the facebook group how easy it is to grab something on the bottom of the lake or ocean. My curiosity is running wild, lol

Some more cool photos...

fifish-v6s-battery-run-time.jpg

underwater-rov-robotic-arm-claw.jpg

rov-gripper-robotic-arm-claw.jpg
underwater-drone-rov-gripper-claw.jpg
fifish-v6-port-robotic-arm-claw.jpg

underwater-drone-robotic-arm-claw.png

Seabot

That's a huge arm! I would assume 60% increase in the battery refers to the battery operation duration rather than the actual capacity increase, otherwise it will become significantly heavier as batteries are the most heavy components. I should be happy with my 1 week old V6 as four hours is really enough for my use.

The photo showing the connector is somewhat confusing. I believe the new arm's plug goes into a new accessory port underneath the V6S. I wonder if this can be retrofitted on to existing V6. I would be disappointed if we cannot. But the guy on Youtube did it so I keep my hopes high.