Geneinno T1 Pro Announced

Eternal Angler

Administrator
So the Will told me that they are working on their next generation underwater drone of the T1, it'll be called the T1 Pro. I remember him saying they were working on something, but I don't then he mentioned the name, maybe he did. But he plans for the Chasing M2 doing everything the Chasing M2 can do, but actually go deeper. It'll definitely have a 1 2/2.3 sensor this time he said! Be cool if he can maybe have stronger LED lighting than the M2, I can't wait to see Geneinno has in store for us. I had to create this new forum category for the T1 Pro as we get more new from Will!

I was going over to their forum to see if I can find any prototype photos or press release, they seem to have gotten ridden of their support forum, bummer. Forums are a lot to keep up with so I understand!

This was where I was able to find this prototype photo of the T1, why I was curious if there was anything posted there, I guess most the underwater drone companies are using Facebook as their support forums these days, which is cool since everyone is on Facebook. But I think the Facebook groups can't have categories for their different models of underwater drones, the different generations and I really don't care for the search. I haven't given up on forums, I still think one day they may make a comeback :sneaky:(y)

I thought this was a slick photo of the T1, I hope to see one soon of the T1 Pro soon Will!

geneinno-underwater-drone-prototype.jpg