FIFISH V6 Wifi issue

Mon

Hello, I recently bought the FIFISH V6. I used it once as a test run. The app said wifi needs to update, that failed. Now I can connect to the fifish wifi ( will show) but says no internet connection. I can’t do any update or use the drone. Anyone have any ideas on how to fix this or maybe even do a factory reset? Thanks in advance

deepblueodyssey

You need to start the app while you are connected to a wifi network. It will ask you to leave the app running while it is checking for an update when it’s completed checking for an update it will ask you to connect to the v6. Start it up and connect to the v6 it will show no internet connection that is ok go back to the app it will ask you to confirm the v6 is connected start the firmware update again and it will update for you you may need to run it twice if there is a seperate update for the RC or for the V6… it will download them both while you are connected to the internet hope this helps

curtlee88

Hello, I recently bought the FIFISH V6. I used it once as a test run. The app said wifi needs to update, that failed. Now I can connect to the fifish wifi ( will show) but says no internet connection. I can’t do any update or use the drone. Anyone have any ideas on how to fix this or maybe even do a factory reset? Thanks in advance
Hi Mon, for any further technical issues, you can reach out to 'support@qysea.com'