Fifish V6 S - Name Change or New Model in QYSEA Lineup?

Eternal Angler

Administrator
underwater-drone-fifish-v6-s-grabber-arm.jpg

So I'm not sure if this is a name change of the plus version or an actual new model of QYSEA's underwater drone lineup. Or it's maybe been photoshopped? o_O We know QYSEA plans on rolling out an upgraded version of the Fifish V6 called the Fifish V6+, maybe they changed their mind and named it S. The photo looks pretty authentic!

Remind you the new features for the plus version is active distance lock, which prevents the underwater drone being knocked off course by tides, currents, and turbulence. Longer battery live, up to 8 hours. New image sonar system, a more stable power system, higher lightining brightness, and dive deeper. Also an attachment tool like the robotic claw and laser scaler.
  • Stability for ROV movement.
  • Durability for key components
  • Usability for many accessories.
  • Adaptability for many underwater working environments.
  • Q-Motor Power System (more stable and more efficient).
  • 156 Wh Battery Capacity.
  • 6,000 Lumen Light.
  • Active Add-on Attachments (Grabber ARM and any Sensor)
  • Sonar Distance Lock (DLCA)
  • QPS (Quick Positioning System)

qysea-fifish-v6-plus-attachment-tools.jpg

This post by one of the current Fifish V6 owners was rather concerning.

"How can you push out a new product when the previous ones had so many issues. Fix those and then maybe you’ll restore faith in your so called customers "

I saw someone post a similar before on QYSEA's Facebook Group when when they rolled out the first photos of the W6 and Fifish V6+ or it might of been the 2020 CES video. Maybe they can do a trade-in program or something!

fifish-v6-underwater-drone-review-comment.jpg

Last edited:

DarknessFalls

The V6 Plus has a sensor just to the right of the camera. It’s not present on the model in that picture. I’m wondering if the price will be comparable or drastically higher than the original V6.

DarknessFalls

The V6-S is now showing as being available for order in early May. It includes a hard case, VR goggles, and powered robotic arm.