Disassemble - Taking Apart Motors Gladius Mini

Eternal Angler

Administrator

When buying an underwater drone, sometimes you have to think on the lines of how easy it is to take apart a ROV, aka disassemble. Because sooner or later you'll have to do this to either repair a motor, replace a propeller, or even just remove debris like fishing line or gravel from the motors. I have to say when I chewed up some rope over in the harbor with my Geneinno T1, it was a bit of a learning curve taking apart the Titan, a bit of pain. After watching this video and seeing numerous Gladius Mini owners post photos of how easy it is taking apart the Mini on the Official Facebook Group, this is a big plus of owning a Mini.

I've owned my share of muscle cars over the years, one thing we always complained about in our car club, is how hard it is to work on modern day muscle cars compared to the old muscle cars which had a giant engine bay and was a lot easier to work on. I mean a lot of it had to do with how Ford, GM, and Mopar realized if they made it much more complicated for these cars to be worked on, they'd have to be serviced by the dealerships, which in return would increase profits for the big 3. Hopefully it doesn't come to that with these underwater drones and that these companies keep making these drones easy to replace a motor or propeller.

gladius-mini-underwater-drone-motor.jpg
gladius-mini-thruster-motor-propeller.jpg
gladius-mini-propeller.jpg