Custom Carrying Case for Chasing M2

Eternal Angler

Administrator
We all know it's kind of aggravating transporting your underwater drone around without a carrying case to help move all the accessories, when you purchase the M2, it doesn't come with a case. One of the benefits I really liked about the Geneinno T1, it actually came with a case. Well someone recently shared a photo on the Officially Chasing Owners Facebook Group of how easy it is to make your own custom case.

I think it would probably be smarter to purchase an aftermarket case, rather than the official Chasing case that cost you around $600, which I think is ridiculous... The Gladius Mini costs $1000, how is a case going to cost as much as an underwater drone? You can find the same Pelican Storm iM2750 Case on Amazon for half the price of the Chasing version, the same owner named Matt seems to have his own custom light arms made and is admin of a Facebook group called "Chasing Innovation M2 Accessories." So if you need help or want more information on the case or those light arms, be sure to join that group.

I have to see, it's so neat to see numerous aftermarket parts and accessories being made for these consumer underwater drones. Kind of reminds me of all the aftermarket parts made for muscle cars and sports cars, I have a feeling we're still just at the beginning of this new hobby that's starting to grow.

chasing-m2-rov-carrying-case.jpg
chasing-m2-underwater-drone-carrying-case.jpg chasing-m2-carrying-case.jpg pelican-storm-case-im2975.jpg